Donnerstag, 28. November 2013

A new beginning

Now this is something I haven't done for a decade, give or take a few years: Writing a blog. But I thought it might be a fun thing to do and a way to boost my motivation and progress.

So let's start this.

After meeting the guys and ladies from Daedalic Entertainment at a convention last week I feel hyped to try and make another adventure game using AGS. My first one, "Don't Look!", was featured as the MAGS winner for December 2010, although its success is mostly due to lack of any honest competition. It has no sound, no music, crappy graphics and only a few puzzles. But, it was my first complete game and I put a lot of work into it. You can still download it here:  http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/Games.aspx/Detail/1394

I hope to be able to show a walkcycle soon, and there are already a few background scribbles.

EDIT: This was actually still only a draft until today...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen